• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I can't post a picture anymore

big guy

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 12, 2008
I get an error message when I click on the insert image icon  " AJAX response unable to be parsed as valid JSON object"

How do I cure this ?

webowabo

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 25, 2010
I get an error message when I click on the insert image icon  " AJAX response unable to be parsed as valid JSON object"
How do I cure this ?
hang out and the big digs will be around shorty to help ya with this...

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011
I'm havin trouble from the iPhone. No message. Just won't attach a photo.

I'm used to it. Half the time it works. Half the time it doesn't.

Last edited:

webowabo

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 25, 2010
They did some upgrades this morning.. so apparently we now got bugs ;) I was able to upload on my android. .....
Some of us just noticed that some "points" where taken away as well. Im sure it will all be fixed shortly. . Usually is ;)

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Unfortunately, not much gets fixed over the weekend. 

I will see if I can get an answer on this today.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005

How do I cure this ?
Is this problem occurring on a computer or a mobile device such as an iPhone?

big guy

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 12, 2008
some improvement I didn't get the same error message the last time I submitted a text message but I still get it when I click on the insert an image icon

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.