I bit the bullet on another Kickstarter campaign

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I saw that and almost jumped at it - but it seemed expensive for a CI skillet
A really good cast iron skillet is priceless! So it better be good! My best one that I have was my great aunts. It was her mothers. Smooth and aged well. I had a person offer my over $200 for it. I told him that wouldn't even come close!

Interesting. The campaign is over but I signed up for email alerts. I have a old Wagner ci skillet that my son screwed up when he took it ice fishing and was using it to fry fish in the fish house. Brought it back a week later with everything stuck to the bottom like concrete. Got it too hot and never cleaned it after use!
devil.gif

Had to start from scratch and reseason it. Dirtsailor is dead on a good cast iron skillet is priceless!

Going on three years and we use this skillet all the time. Super smooth and well seasoned. Eggs slide around with ease. Probably use it 3-4 times a week.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky