I am back YEAH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrclean28

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 10, 2015
Hi one and all well I return from Afghanistan in Sept last year computer issues plus lost my passwords and account info. I have been smoking up a storm like every weekend. Had issues with meat for a long time no idea what happen just was pissed at the taste. This past month I found a simple way to make a prefect brisket. I bought the Premium Brisket injection, pepper garlic salt. I also started using the butcher paper which helped me out a lot. For my BBQ cause 1 cup Plowboy and 2 cups Hogsblue. Twice now it rocked so mush the wife enjoyed it that by itself was good for me. Will get back on track now

Reactions: Lookn4u
33663749_10209846261187087_1233688394672898048_n.jpg

The Brisket

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky