• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

HUGE HICKORY TREE - TONS OF WOOD AND WORK AHEAD (PICS ADDED)

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
I think it was originally from Norway, or Denmark, or Sweden.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Got the tractor and a snatch chain and pulled the big pieces out where I could start cutting on them. Got one of the top pieces cut up. I'll save the rest of it for another day. It wore my ass out. Not as young and spry as I used to be.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
Got the tractor and a snatch chain and pulled the big pieces out where I could start cutting on them. Got one of the top pieces cut up. I'll save the rest of it for another day. It wore my ass out. Not as young and spry as I used to be.
I know what you mean! Nice saw you got there. I got a Stihl also, a MS250. That Hickory has a history to it and will last you awhile!

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
I know what you mean! Nice saw you got there. I got a Stihl also, a MS250. That Hickory has a history to it and will last you awhile!
Yep. it was a big ole tree back when I was a young kid.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.