HTTP Zombie Exploit Toolkit Request <SOLVED>

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Huddler changed the name of the file that Norton was generating the false positive on. Also Norton is scheduled to release a patch for their software today sometime.
Very cool. Thanks for the follow up and the updates. I figured it was a false positive, or something similar, but you never know in this wonderfull computer age we live in.

Thanks Brian and Huddler for continuing to keep this the best and safest smoking meat forum on the net. I was never worried and I knew that with Brian, and Huddler on the watch, everything would be ok.

You can fit what I know about Norton, computer viruses and zombies on the pointy end of a sharpened pencil
biggrin.gif

Is this fix going to stop the pop up for vanilla ice's new tv show too?

Thanks all for the quick response and followup! The thought of a false positive had crossed my mind, but figured I would drop a line none-the-less. Again, thanks for the information and quick responses. :PDT_Armataz_01_34:

*EDIT- Changed thread title to SOLVED, as it appears the issue is in good hands....

Last edited:
The alert did not happen to me on opening this thread.  My Norton's is constantly updating its definitions, and so something got fixed somewhere.

Thanks to whoever :-}}

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky