Howya from Razorback Country!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lazysumo

Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
Hey folks, just getting acquainted with the forums here. I'm a project manager for a major retailer, father and husband and full-time smoker.

I got started last year with a WSM Bullet that I fell in love with. I've smoked hundreds of pounds of meat with it since I've gotten it all to rave reviews. In fact last year for Thanksgiving I decided to give away smoked turkeys to several close friends. Ended up smoking 8 turkeys all total last year. Much fun!

-Lazy

Welcome to SMF. Lots of good folk here with a wealth of smokin knowledge. Ask any question that you have and someone will come along with an answer. Looking forward to see some "Q"-views of your smokes.

Glad to have you with us at the SMF. Read around the forums, there's a lot of great information here.

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcomes. I'm from Bentonville (actually lovely Bella Vista just on the state line) and it's getting ready to be really really pretty around here as soon as things green up.

Yeah, Lazy is a good name. But it's lazy in a roundabout way. Once I actually spent 2 months writing 4500 lines of code because I didn't want to press a single set of 5 buttons repeatedly. I guess you could say I work really hard at being lazy.

Welcome to SMF LazySumo!! Glad you're here at SMF, it's a really great place to build smoking knowledge and especially, make friends that share in the love of this great hobby!

Look forward to your future posts and q-vue!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky