How's my Logo look?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fourthwind

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
Thornton, CO
After a lot of revisions and headaches with photoshop and ect, I think I have this one finally DONE!

What do you think?

740bcca7_LogoRev6mascopy.jpg

Thank's guy's..  I am pretty proud of what I created, but it's nice to get some feedback from the brotherhood!  It was a lot more work than I thought it was going to be that's for sure.

There's just something wrong with a pig holding up a plate of pork ribs
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif
...j/k!!! I like it and agree it would look great on a black T-shirt! 

icon_cool.gif

It looks really good to me.

I also take a XL now but I'm sure it will get bigger soon. I'm not gettin any smaller

Funny you should mention this..  I designed it with a little blue tint, but with the black background, you cant see it much. 

Looks Great.  Maybe add a little blue tint to the smoke, you know, perfect TBS.
icon_mrgreen.gif
We will see what the cost of the t-shirt printing is going to be next.  First comes the emroidered chef's shirts for the team.  Hopefully our sponsor is going to kick down a little for those.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky