Howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cagstorm

Original poster
Feb 11, 2007
Waco, TEXAS
Well I guess this is as good a place as any... I am new to smoking meats and have absolutly NO idea what to do... I was refered to this site by Chris Harper. I am looking forwar to learning from those who know, all the while eating some (hopefuly) good tasting meat. Anyway, I am from Waco, TX and am going to have my first smoker sometime this week. I will ask later for some help.

'till then,

Craig

Welcome to SMF cagstorm. Glad to have you here. Don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot pick up the phone and call you local smokaholic. Be sure you keep any pets or small children away from him.. he'll try smokin them.

Looking forward to your posts

Keep Smokin

alright craig, you found it! y'all, this is the guy i work with that is getting buzzard's smoker. do like i did and read all you can here. click on "roll call" and start a thread there, introducing yourself. someone else would have said it if i hadn't.

Welcome to the forum Craig glad to here your interested in the art of smoking meat. You have found the right place to learn and share some of your ideas. If you are anything like chris. we will all have to hide the animals and small children Lol.

Welcome Craig to SMF. You definately found the right place. Ditto's on taking the 5 day e-course. You can find the link on the home page. You will get plenty of help and insight. Won't be long till your an X spert!

Welcome to SMF, Craig. Congrats on being the recipient of Buzzards offering. Between that and having Chris being your mentor you should be producing some great Q in record time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky