• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy

cagstorm

Joined Feb 11, 2007
Well I guess this is as good a place as any... I am new to smoking meats and have absolutly NO idea what to do... I was refered to this site by Chris Harper. I am looking forwar to learning from those who know, all the while eating some (hopefuly) good tasting meat. Anyway, I am from Waco, TX and am going to have my first smoker sometime this week. I will ask later for some help.

'till then,

Craig

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF cagstorm. Glad to have you here. Don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot pick up the phone and call you local smokaholic. Be sure you keep any pets or small children away from him.. he'll try smokin them.

Looking forward to your posts

Keep Smokin

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
alright craig, you found it! y'all, this is the guy i work with that is getting buzzard's smoker. do like i did and read all you can here. click on "roll call" and start a thread there, introducing yourself. someone else would have said it if i hadn't.

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Welcome to the forum Craig glad to here your interested in the art of smoking meat. You have found the right place to learn and share some of your ideas. If you are anything like chris. we will all have to hide the animals and small children Lol.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Glad to have you here, be sure to get up to speed with Jeff's 5 day e-course

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007
Welcome Craig to SMF. You definately found the right place. Ditto's on taking the 5 day e-course. You can find the link on the home page. You will get plenty of help and insight. Won't be long till your an X spert!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, Craig. Congrats on being the recipient of Buzzards offering. Between that and having Chris being your mentor you should be producing some great Q in record time.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome aboard Craig, glad Chris hooked ya up right and propper!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.