Howdy smokin folks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forest crump

Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Baton Rouge
Thanks in advance for all the info that I have read on this forum. I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana and work in the commercial construction industry. I have a 15 month old so my time is limited on smoking. Have a Brinkmann cimmeron with no mods that I have used for years. Mastered cooking with wood only on it, having to adjust logs to keep temp constantly. A buddy gave me his King Kooker gasser yesterday that he used once in 2 years.  Cleaned it, touched up the exterior paint and seasoned it yesterday. I hope that I will be able to keep turning out meat without as much fuss. I look forward to all of the ideas that come from the members.

Welcome to SMF Forrest.

Glad to see another red stick neighbor on board.

B.R. here too.

This is the place to learn about smoking .All you have to do is ask ?? and someone will be happy to help.

Just remember we like to see Q-View.

Welcome to the SMF. Looks like your interest in smoking is your driving force to cleanup/fix-up that King Kooker. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker many of us have propane smokers and turn out some pretty good stuff on them.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hello Forrest - welcome to SMF. We look forward to seeing some of your qview real soon. Congrats on the new smoker

Welcome fellow Gulf Coast'er and King Kooker!  I live in NC now but I grew up in south Texas (~120 miles from the Gulf) and went to college in New Orleans. Enjoy your KK, I love mine and have turned out some great stuff with it.  Plus it's from LA (via china manufactuing) so that's hard to argue with!

Don't forget the pics and most importantly, have fun with it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky