Howdy from Tulsa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blueheeler

Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
This is a great site, I cant wait to meet others who love to smoke. Been smoking for about 5 years still learning. Brisket, pork, Sausage, and just starting to learn about chicken. I am wanting to do some back yard competitions no pro stuff just back yard if you know of any close to Tulsa let me know.

Thanks,

Blueheeler...........

Welcome to SMF!!!

you may check the kcbs and mbs sites for list of comps and google for local comps in your area

Welcome to SMF. You can google bbq competitions and include your county in the search adn you will be surprised what you can find

I will totally agree with ya! This is an awesome website! I've been smoking for about 3 months now and I stumbled upon this site last week and it the people on here have some really good tips! I live in Tucson so I really can't help with your question...but good luck if you find one!

Welcome to the site, lots of easy going folks here that are more than willing to share knowledge and wisdom.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky