Howdy from Maine!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikedaub

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 9, 2016
I just posted a thread in a different forum here, so I figured I would give the ol' "Howdy Ho!" here..

Ok.. first off, just brand new to smoking meat..  I have been making jerky in a dehydrator for years, but I figured it was time I graduated to a smoker.  I got for a wedding gift (the wife still isn't impressed I put it on the registry, and then someone bought it for us) a nice Masterbult 30" Electronic jobber, and the first thing I bought myself for it was the cold smoker attachment..  I figured I might as well, why not, right?  I have used it a couple of times with success, so no complaints there.  

I can say, the wife's father, used to be a BBQ Caterer, before he retired, so I am able to get a lot of tips, hints and things like that from him.  But, even with his experience, its no match for a user base like the forum has, so I will be lurking mostly for recipes..  I say that mostly because, unfortunately, I am not a big "write up" kinda guy.  I like reading about it, doing it myself and seeing how it goes, but usually, I am not taking pictures of it.. Sorry..

So, thats the quick skinny on me.. I am looking forward to using the smoker and seeing what I can do with it..

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

I'm located in Fryeburg, so pretty close to you Lamar.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky