• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy from Hambones BBQ Smoker

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
Nice set up! I’ve been trying to convince my wife I need a setup like that, but since I have no desire to sell Q for a living she says no way. But I think I may be wearing her down.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

wingman

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 18, 2009
Welcome to SMF! Can't wait to see some of your smokes.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Welcome to SMF - what a great looking set up you have. In looking at your pic I have one favor, can you send me a tanker full of gas at that price!! I am paying $3.21 for unleaded here

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Thanks for joining us at the SMF. Here's hoping that you and your family have the best of holidays. It's all good my friend.

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
Love the setup, but I want to see a closer shot of the menu and smoker, pleeease!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.