Howdy from East Tennessee!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

griff

Original poster
Dec 16, 2010
Howdy all.  I've been reading a lot of the great threads on here and finally got around to registering.  I am hoping my wife will buy me the smoker that I want for Christmas so I can join the world of smoking!

Griff

Welcome aboard Griff - hope you get your smoker - good luck

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Good to know you're out of the closet and into the limelight of the SMF. Here's hoping you get your Christmas wish. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome and I also hope you get your smoker for Christmas but if you don`t then you can use a cardboard box to start out...I did...You are going to like it here the info and people are great...

Welcome aboard Griff! Where abouts in ET are you located? I used to hang out in the Copper Hill area a few years back. You're gonna love it here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky