• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How to use the new forum.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 21, 2012
Is there a way of the updates coming as a daily digest line the old system.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
It's like the movie Poltergeist - It's baaaaaack. I'm getting logged out again when clicking the Recent link.

Chris

doug kiser

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 23, 2014
Having trouble where to post, looking to text daveomak. I need dimension for a sq.250 and 500 gal fb.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
You can PM Dave by using the inbox located in the upper right hand corner of the forum.

Chris

Jeff Wright

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 12, 2018
Find his profile and click on start a conversation, I believe. PM's him that way.

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Or you can call him on a land line @ BR-549. Ask for the cornfield county exchange.

Smokinoak

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 5, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply, and now I need to know how to change my name on this forum?

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Thank you for the quick reply, and now I need to know how to change my name on this forum?

I think a Mod or Admin will have to help you change your name.

Ans as for Deleting a Reply, you can't "delete" it by yourself, but you can delete all the Text that's in it. You will have to leave something there, like a "*" or such.
Just click on "Edit" in the bottom left of your Post.

Bear

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
I'm sure there is a simple fix, I just am not seeing it yet. My alerts, tread link and thread author is in red and background is black. These old eyes just can't distinguish it. is there a fix? You eyes will thank you.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
I often use... Threads with my replies.... and My threads.....
Those seem to be missing.....

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.