How to go up on the price...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

As i said
Corey
Yeah right,, cuz their costs never go up,,, right? They only create excuses to screw you, the consumer, right?
This is old fashioned inflation. You young people have all kinds of ways to describe it today because of politicians telling you what to think. Truth is, inflation is here and likely to become hyper inflation. Google that.

Yeah right,, cuz their costs never go up,,, right? They only create excuses to screw you, the consumer, right?
This is old fashioned inflation. You young people have all kinds of ways to describe it today because of politicians telling you what to think. Truth is, inflation is here and likely to become hyper inflation. Google that.
Im 50 years old, i guess i appreciate the "you young people" comment but im done beating this horse.

Cheers
Corey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky