how to butcher whole loin half pig

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 4, 2015
ok i have posted pics of half pig whole loin i buy at sams.. this video shows how i cut it up.. i am doing one today.. now sams dont have the skin on..

20190323_192626.jpg 20190323_192547.jpg

No kidding, your Sam's club carries those? I know things like chuck rolls and full plate ribs are in back for restaurants, but never thought about a whole loin.

oh the chuck roll is gonna be hotdogs tomorrow with the hebrew national dogs post few days ago.. thats why doing the pork in an hour as im gonna mix some in and i use sheep casings, next batch to be smoked dogs... my grandaughter is a precision skater and loves hot dogs but dang she reads what there made from so i said ill make some for her.. oh ya the full loins are two to case.

oh that was a hornet..

That link isnt the whole middle section like in your pics. Thats awesome you can get them.

ya its not truly same but gives someone who has the "NEED" something to try.,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky