How portable is a blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hank2000

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
Louisville, ms
Thinking about a Blackstone cook top to take on vacation with us. We always have a big group that goes with us thought it would be nice to have the extra room to cook on. But I would have to put it in my gran caravan to transport it. Can they be taken apart Easly or am I just crazy to be thinking this way.

I have a 28 . The top lifts off . Couple of spring latches , and remove 3 (?) thumb screws and it folds up . I think that's it . They sell a transport bag that it goes in . So take the top off remove the trays and it folds up .

I love mine . I don't break it down , but I love cookin on it . Check a local Walmart they might still have left overs on sale . I bought my 28 for $99 few years ago .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky