How Often Do You Smoke And Eat Smoked Meats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How Often Do You Smoke And Eat Smoked Meats

• Haven't smoked yet, just learning.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not very often.

• Once a week

• Twice a week

• Every week.

• 2-3 times a week.

• 4-5 times a week.

• 5-7 times a week.

• Other with explanation.

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
I usually smoke 3 times a week but usually eat smoked meat 5-6 times a week. How about you?

Haven't smoked yet, just learning.
Not very often.
Once a month.
Twice a month.
Every week.
2-3 times a week.
4-5 times a week.
5-7 times a week.
Other with explanation.

I'm right there with you Ron
icon_smile.gif
. I usually do Friday and Sunday smokes. Sunday's smoke is for dinner and something for sandwiches all week.

Not as often as I would like to.
biggrin.gif

Been averaging about once every other weekend lately.

Hoping that will pick up as the weather warms up.

Dave

I average once a week, but I'd like twice a week better.

this time of yere bout every fort-nite,when the weather warms up ( I know) every we.I do use 1 of the grills 3 times a week though.

I'm on a roll here hitting 100%. I've smoked once a week for 36 weeks and I eat pork every dang day and love it!

beard
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
to me!

I find myself doing the low and slow thing at least twice a week for dinner, leftovers for dinner during another two evenings, and at least two lunches with leftovers.

So, we have 4 dinners and 2 lunches at a minimum.

The remaining 3 days in the week are typically

1) Pasta
2) Grilled burgers/meatloaf/other standard fare
3) Grilled steak.

I have not done any "mega" smokes with multiple pieces of meat, for there is just the two of us.

i try to smoke about every 3 weeks. there's only 2 of us but i smoke big when i do smoke and freeze for later.

For the most part since last summer I been eating BBQ almost everyday. 2xs a week minimum. I usually BBQ something every other weekend.

I smoke about once a month. I freeze in one serving portions. My wife and I will share one portion for meals. The meat will stretch for about a month. Not bad for a pork shoulder.

I try every weekend but right now it has been a couple weeks. Hopefully this weekend

Good post. Got a nice one goin' right now...wish I could do one more often...I can't get enough smoked meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ron!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky