How many also Homebrew

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have made a few batches of wine and plenty of beer.

Recently the meat smoking has gotten in the way of my beer making and have not done much lately

Hopefully will get back into it soon I really am interested in DeeJayDebbies beer that sounds more like an iced tea. It just sounds so weird that it may be awesome

Geez, Randy. It almost sounds like you are "flushed" with excitement over the subject!

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Cheers!

All in good humor, my smokin' bro! This forum is as much for fun as it is for the ultra serious art of smoking meat! Gotta love it!
Cheers!

Cheech -

I think it is awful but the kids love those sweet soda pop brews. The iced Tea is the most tolerable of the kiddie brews. Now the German Altbier is good stuff! The Corona Prone is very similar to Ten Penny Ale. The Fruited Wheats were last years Xmas presents.

PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Like the styles you have labeled on your kegs. SNPA is one of my favorite brews. How close was your clone? Did you use extracts, partial or full mash? Will you share the recipe?
Also a California common! Wow when can I visit!
Cheers!

I love the SNPA! Try to keep a "Sierra Near-Vada" on hand at all times. We (wife and I) brew all grain. 10 gallon batches if possible. The most successful SNPA clone we've ever done was the second runnings of a 10 gallon barley wine batch. I'll see if I can find our recipe for a stand alone. I think it's mighty close. We've had it in a beer festival and the crowd seemed to love it. The California Common typically does OK in competitions as well. Here's a few pics of our lagering cabinet:
http://www.flickr.com/gp/37149465@N00/41SM24
Not a huge lager fan but love Bocks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky