How do I check the temp inside my Pellet smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

acgreen95

Original poster
Sep 1, 2008
RoSharon, Tx
Hello all, not sure if this is where to post this but here goes. I just bought a pellet smoker a few weeks ago but it has no thermometer on the front of it. What do I need to get to tell me the temp inside the smoker. I was looking to order a thermometer with probes but wasn’t sure if that was the right thing to get. Any help is greatly appreciated. It’s a Masterbuilt 600b
268350FB-1159-499D-A8B3-5F279E07BF5E.jpeg

Get you a probe set up like the inkbird 4 or 6 probe. They both come with an ambient probe included. It clips onto your grates and you can see the temp on the display or your phone

Reactions: Motorboat40
I agree I have this one from Inkbird it is spot on temp wise.
They have a code for a discount in that link
Richie

Yep, get a Inkbird or ThermoPro, they mount on your grill like this, right next to where the meat is cooking. RAY
DSCN1438.JPG

Reactions: Jabiru
I bought the inkbrd 6x i shouldnt ever need to keep track of that may items but they go me covered up to 6 lol, have fun with the new equipment it’s addictive

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky