How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Its an Aluetian Island and Volcano and as my Dog was a Husky and born in 1995 he got Kiska

Its quite easy. I screwed up and entered my actual name 
hit.gif

I own a steak house, been hunting since I was 9 years old I'm in my mid 50's now I love meat ...all kinds of meat. Several years ago some close friend of mine went vegetarian...long story short I tried it...made it 24 hours and it nearly killed me,hence "No vegan" for me!

Don't think I ever fessed up; so here goes (pardon me if I've done this before).

My first name is Robert which got changed to 'rabbit' more than 65 years ago. My last name is like the feller that played opposite Starsky, so 'rabbithutch'.
LOL----Here all this time I thought you raised Rabbits!!!

Thanks for clearing that up!!
icon14.gif

Bear

My Friends call me Bear, short for "Bearcarver".

I may have posted this before, but in case I haven't or if it was so long ago very few here have seen it, below is why I chose that name:

Why They Call Me "Bearcarver":    

Click here to find out:

A Bear from Log to Finish

Bear

Much like Bearcarver, my friends too have called me Bear for years.  Do yourselves a favor and view Bearcarvers "A Bear from Log to Finish" you will not be sorry.  He is a talented fellow.

Bear

Much like Bearcarver, my friends too have called me Bear for years.  Do yourselves a favor and view Bearcarvers "A Bear from Log to Finish" you will not be sorry.  He is a talented fellow.

Bear
Thanks for the Kind Words, Brother Bear!!

I Appreciate it.

Bear

Hey Deer Meat

Are you still around I see that this thread has been going on for 8 years wow!!!  I have read every one of the post and only saw one complaint about it (wonder what side of the bed he got up that morning?) I'm a newbie but I can see I'm going to enjoy this sight with the information and fun threads I've seen so far. Good to see dedicated supporters like Bearcarver and some others.

I would like to ad a big THANK YOU to all of those I see in this thread that have served our country sorry I'm not one of you was declined for medical reasons. But thanks again for protecting what we have in the USA.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky