How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I live in Wilmington NC and I've been surfing since I was a kid. I also am very interested in learning the art of smoking meat.

Simple!

I'm 23 years sea service with the U.S Coast Guard.  I'm also a lover of pirate history and lore.  I've been watching BBQ Pitmasters and thought that it would be cool to have a BBQ Pit Team with the name of No Quarter BBQ in keeping with my piratey interests.  Aaaargh!!!  If I see that name on Pitmasters I'm comin after ya!!  ;)

I own a automotive facility and it's called Hollywood. The GT part comes because were a Roush Performance Center also and we build GT Mustangs, plus I own one. My nickname is also Hollywood. Nothing crazy or exciting

I just got my first smoker a few months ago, and found out about this forum. I have produced music for about 12 years under the name WHOEVER, so i use it whenever I can.

I just got my first smoker a few months ago, and found out about this forum. I have produced music for about 12 years under the name WHOEVER, so i use it whenever I can.
Welcome Whoever!!
welcome1.gif

Might want to lay off the Beans?!?!
biggrin.gif

Bear

I am an EOD Tech in the Airforce and our saying is E-O- MOTHER F***ing-D and my last name is Bushey so hence EOMFDBUSH.

I'm new to the group and my screen name is pretty easy to figure out. I have been making and throwing boomerangs for about 25 years now. Been smoking longer than that.

A homage to my uncle, a NJ Bayman/surfer. Taught me the payoff of a hard day's work on the water with the beauty of Mother Nature. Had me culling clams at 8 yrs old (which sucks), but showed me how to make them taste unbelievable. My nickname was"Little Wimpy" till  it became physical. The 69 is the Yin Yang for the balance of life he showed me. Grilled the best seafood  i've ever had, still till this day.

Last edited:
I have read this blog with great entertainment and wonder at the inventiveness folks have with names. Mine is simple: back in '95 when I first was able to get internet (in the UK then) I joined AOL and eventually found chat rooms. There was a room I visited mostly and people would ask "who's this?" I would reply and often got the response "Oh, it's you!" and I would reply "Yes, it's me again". From that I became itsmeagain or itzmeagain when I moved to the US.

My name is also my competition team name. A combination of the three states I've lived in and picked up BBQ influences from along the way.

grb2980

Georgia Retail Banker 2980

This was my log on ID when I started with Wachovia Bank in Georgia back in 1990.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky