Houston we have a problem...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought you were going to say you ran out of PBR!

I'm waiting for the hammer to fall on Boston and Cora...Then I'll be partying like it's 1999

Chris

Stealing signs the old fashion way has always been part of the game. Adding modern technology to the equation is flat out wrong. The Astros should have their WS trophy taken away.

Chris

Ha 5 mill is crap to them the Championship should be vacated. One of the most disgusting sports cheating stories I have ever seen.. Imagine if the defense in a football SB knew each and every play the offense was going to run before they did it and had time to adjust accordingly.
but-thats-none-business-kermit-.png

I thought you were going to say you ran out of PBR!

Wow!!! I just read your post again John. This would be a worse case scenario then the Astros cheating. Red Sox no, because I would still have Narragansett to fall back on.

And no trash cans in the building on game day .

You got to remember to ban all whistling too Chop.

Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Wow!!! I just read your post again John. This would be a worse case scenario then the Astros cheating. Red Sox no, because I would still have Narragansett to fall back on.

All this talk about PBR has gotten me thirsty. I think I need to stop on my way home from work and grab a 6er of tall boys.

Reactions: gmc2003
All this talk about PBR has gotten me thirsty. I think I need to stop on my way home from work and grab a 6er of tall boys.

Been there, done that. Except today was my day off.

Chris

Interesting, though, that they won more games on the road where they couldn't cheat than they did at home where they did cheat.

Now Cora's out. Makes me wonder if they are the only cheaters or just the only ones to be caught so far. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky