• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Houston we have a problem...

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
This is just like NCAA players getting those $100 handshakes. You know they are all doing it.

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Stealing signs the old fashion way has always been part of the game. Adding modern technology to the equation is flat out wrong. The Astros should have their WS trophy taken away.

Chris

negolien

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 1, 2020
Ha 5 mill is crap to them the Championship should be vacated. One of the most disgusting sports cheating stories I have ever seen.. Imagine if the defense in a football SB knew each and every play the offense was going to run before they did it and had time to adjust accordingly.
but-thats-none-business-kermit-.png

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like it is appreciated. chopsaw

Warren

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like it is appreciated John.

Warren

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I thought you were going to say you ran out of PBR!
Wow!!! I just read your post again John. This would be a worse case scenario then the Astros cheating. Red Sox no, because I would still have Narragansett to fall back on.

And no trash cans in the building on game day .
You got to remember to ban all whistling too Chop.

Chris

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Wow!!! I just read your post again John. This would be a worse case scenario then the Astros cheating. Red Sox no, because I would still have Narragansett to fall back on.
All this talk about PBR has gotten me thirsty. I think I need to stop on my way home from work and grab a 6er of tall boys.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
They screwed my hometown Indians. This type of cheating should at a minimum result in being stripped of titles.

Braz

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 25, 2017
Interesting, though, that they won more games on the road where they couldn't cheat than they did at home where they did cheat.

sawhorseray

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Now Cora's out. Makes me wonder if they are the only cheaters or just the only ones to be caught so far. RAY

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like sawhorseray it is appreciated.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Chris Thanks for the like it is appreciated.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
One thing for sure the Baltimore Orioles have a clean slate with all their losses.
(wait till next year)

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.