Hot Wheels

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice work!

Thank you!

Radio Rentals in cream series 1 - 75 . Looks like 1968 .

Thank you again for the information! Does your source show pictures? I can't believe those little TVs have survived almost 55 years!!

I do think there is possibly an antenna missing from the top though?

20221205_152125.jpg

My Dad and I collected Matchbox, Hot wheels, Corgi, and Pocket cars when I was a kid. We have around three hundred stored in printers trays. Here are the Matchbox "Models of Yesteryear" on my mantle.
View attachment 651207
Looks like they need some racing and some crashing!
I have a set of reproductions they put out maybe 20 years ago in the cardboard boxes. Hmmm where the H are they now!

Looks like a lot of people are Treasure Hunting today!

I do think there is possibly an antenna missing from the top though?
Yes . Missing an antenna . I sent you a pm .

I went thru the box today . Got a bunch in there . Some loose , but most still in the package . Also found these in there . From a happy meal . I had to do the " Mom's calling you " so I could sneak them out .
1671064783913.jpeg

1671064806357.jpeg

Yes . Missing an antenna . I sent you a pm .

I went thru the box today . Got a bunch in there . Some loose , but most still in the package . Also found these in there . From a happy meal . I had to do the " Mom's calling you " so I could sneak them out .
View attachment 651233
View attachment 651234

Thanks for the information and the PM ... those Happy Meal ones are cool!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky