Hot smoked salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes its my last coho from alaskan shipment. I am contemplating of getting whole king salmon. Price is biting at the time. Waiting for sale.

I'm going to make it a point to send all the regulars, that don't live near the ocean, fresh caught King Salmon this season, so they can sea* why I dislike farm raised fish as much as I do.

I'll stàrt with my forum buddies then continue with anyone that wants to pay shipping costs only.

I give away 50X more fresh fish than I can ever use, fishing as often as I do.

I'll wait until the local fish get on the Krill, so they are nice and red and fatty

(There's nothing like Krill fed Salmon.)

Seeing all this bathtub Salmon hurts me.:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_thumbsup:

I'm going to make it a point to send all the regulars, that don't live near the ocean, fresh caught King Salmon this season, so they can sea* why I dislike farm raised fish as much as I do.

I'll stàrt with my forum buddies then continue with anyone that wants to pay shipping costs only.

I give away 50X more fresh fish than I can ever use, fishing as often as I do.

I'll wait until the local fish get on the Krill, so they are nice and red and fatty

(There's nothing like Krill fed Salmon.)

Seeing all this bathtub Salmon hurts me.:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_thumbsup:
You are most fortunate to have access to fresh caught wild salmon. I am emerald green with envy (yesterday was St. Patrick's Day.) I unfortunately can only get what is available at Sam's club.

Lucky Man,

John

I am for years now shopping at one alaska based website that offers all kind of wild salmon. They are often got deals with free overnight fedex shipping. If anyone interested pm me. I am not sure if posting links here is allowed.

Reactions: forktender
Move to near the pacific ocean, like the wife and I, and you will have access to a ton of King Salmon. The both of us fish for Salmon probably a dozen times a season, and both of our stand up freezers show it.

You are most fortunate to have access to fresh caught wild salmon. I am emerald green with envy (yesterday was St. Patrick's Day.) I unfortunately can only get what is available at Sam's club.

Lucky Man,

John
St. Paddy's it next week, John.
I ready your post and had to make sure I didn't forget to call Pop's up to wish him a happy Paddy's day, he would have been disappointed in me.

Reactions: ahakohda
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky