Hot Sausage Recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Does anyone have a recipe for hot sausage like hotdogs also come single prepackage and known as Big Mamma's.

Can your recipe be made from readymade hotdogs?

Warren

Reactions: indaswamp
I just did some basic Utopenci on Monday. There was a thread from bill ace 350 bill ace 350 that pushed me to do some more. I use a basic recipe very close to This. I vacuum sealed these quart jars but I'm still going to let them sit for a few weeks. Hillshire farms beef polska kielbasa. Grew up in the burbs of Detroit. There was a huge eastern European population, bet there still is. Either way, I love me some pickled sausage.

Attachments

• 20220802_033616.jpg
    20220802_033616.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: bill ace 350
What a flashback.... a little country bar (outside the city limits) used serve beer brats from Crock Pots with home made mustards for $1, and they had jars of pickled sausage links labeled 'Hot Momma' and 'Big Daddy'. And they had pickled hard boiled eggs. Frankly, if the time was right... all of these were pretty good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky