• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hot sauce 2021

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Like your dogs. I'm definitely going to have to try mixing fruit with my ghost peppers, what I have now is too hot. How long will this keep in the refrigerator.
I have kept bottles as have my friends for the better part of a year in the fridge. I’m not thinking that’s recommended as I’ve seen ranges online from 30-90 days.

There is plenty of vinegar in each sauce. Wish I knew for sure. Never made me sick and haven’t smelled a bad one yet in all the years I’ve done it.

Scott

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Man what an enjoyable post to peruse. All the sauce look amazing. I especially think the blueberry sauce is cool. Love the shots of the dogs too. Hoping to see you post your creations more often. Very unique and cool.

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Man what an enjoyable post to peruse. All the sauce look amazing. I especially think the blueberry sauce is cool. Love the shots of the dogs too. Hoping to see you post your creations more often. Very unique and cool.
Jcam thank you for your compliments.

On another note I’ve tried twice today to start a private conversation with you and I don’t think it’s working. I have your throwdown prize ready to ship and need some info from you. Congrats on the win! Fine looking spread my friend.

Scott

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Jcam thank you for your compliments.

On another note I’ve tried twice today to start a private conversation with you and I don’t think it’s working. I have your throwdown prize ready to ship and need some info from you. Congrats on the win! Fine looking spread my friend.

Scott
I replied, let me know if you didn’t get the info

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Man thats some good looking sauces. The Sam one scares me tho...LOL! And beautiful pack of puppers too.
Jim

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.