HOT LINKS, TEXAS STYLE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Started a batch of these tonight. Curing in the fridge now. Will link tomorrow and cold smoke Sunday. Leaving the actual cooking to when I prep them to eat.

Jbo

Didn’t realize I’d never reported back. Had some more of these grilled up tonight. Great amount of heat. Not stoopid, but definitely a good bite. This is a great hot sausage. Will stay in permanent rotation at my house.

Next batch, I’ll be making some 21mm for ‘hot’ dogs too.

Jbo

They are a little hot for some of my bunch, but just right for me,

Gary

These are awesome and this has been my most well received sausage(along with my hot chicken sausage). I’m thinking about adding some ECA and making some snack sticks using this recipe.

What do you think? Smoke will be heavier, which is a good thing in my book. Other thoughts?

Jbo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky