HOT KITCHENAID SALE 1 Day

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by scarbelly, Nov 28, 2011.

1. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Wow that's a great deal. Our KA is about 30 years old and looks like it will go another 30 or so!

3. mdboatbum

mdboatbum Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That is a good deal. Costco has (or did up til a day or 2 ago) a rebate going which drops the price down to $219, but they seemed to be out of most of the colors, plus, it's a slightly different mixer without the bowl shield and it's only a 5.5 qt bowl.

4. woundedyak

woundedyak Smoke Blower

Too bad the new ones won't. The mixer that you have was probably made by Hobart and will out live us all. The new one....Not so much. I stopped carrying them due to service issues.

5. jp61

jp61 Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Thank you for posting.... order placed :)

There's also a $50 rebate and $24 refundable magazine subscription for a total savings of $74 on top of the sale price!

185.99.... now that's one hell of a deal!

6. larrym

larrym Meat Mopper

I bought one for wife about 6 years ago.  The super duper 600w from QVC.  I think she has used it 6 times in 6 years,, but I will say that it aint broke yet :)  I thought it wasnt needed but she was all excited to open the box.  I got the combo pasta attachment too which doesnt work worth a crap but main unit works just fine still.  KA ia  great company,, though a little outdated I think.  too many other competitors out there.