Home kitchen pressure smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

midnight barbecue

Original poster
May 13, 2008
Ravenna, MI
What is the consensus on these cookers?  A little expensive, but worthwhile to hold an upper midwesterner over until the spring thaw when we can use the real smoker, or blasphemy?  
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20101122/indoor-pressure-smoker/

c3233edc_indoor-smoker.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Personally I think you would have the same results with a crock pot or a regular pressure cooker and some liquid smoke and save the money to buy some meat. 

I curious though, why can't you smoke in the winter (take a look at where I am and you will understand my question) there are lots of people here that are in the same climate that smoke all winter, couldn't you wrap that char broiler with a welders blanket?

Gene

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky