Holland Grill Conversion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zhewitt04

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
First of all I am new to the site and this is my first post. Please feel free to tell me I am wasting my time with this build or if it is a good idea. I want to take a gas holland grill that my dad is giving me and strip the inside of it. Put a offset smoke box on it and use it as a smoker. I am open to any ideas or pointers. I can take negative feed back so please feel free. I was going to probably buy a smoke box and weld it on. Please feel free.

I will post pictures of the build as I go.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

I should add that I am newbie and have been using a brinkman smoke and charcoal and just need more room and flexibility for long smokes.

Have you tried the "minion" method for your charcoal..... Search "minion method" in the handy dandy search bar.... Dave

Yeah but still the Brinkman just goes through the charcoal. I have also molded it out like so many have. Also this still doesn't help me in the space I need. I think the conversion is the way to go.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky