Holiday Meltaway Bump

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
One More "Final" Bump from Da Bear!

I have now&then Bumped this Candy Step by Step Recipe up for Gary & others who love it as much as I have all these years.
I only ever bumped this just before Big Holiday Get-togethers, so I don't know how many of these Bumps I can do yet.
So below is a link to My Famous "Penutbutter Meltaways":
Peanutbutter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

Bear

They are delicious! And thankfully on my see food diet...I see food, I eat it!

Thanks for the bump!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Glad you guys like them!!
We all love them at the Bear's Den!

Bear

One More "Final" Bump from Da Bear!

I have now&then Bumped this Candy Step by Step Recipe up for Gary & others who love it as much as I have all these years.
I only ever bumped this just before Big Holiday Get-togethers, so I don't know how many of these Bumps I can do yet.
So below is a link to My Famous "Penutbutter Meltaways":

Bear
Thanks Bear, I hadn't seen this until this morn. Jeff had it featured at the top of the forum page after checking a link from him in my email. I'm going to try them because I know they will be great :-) just like all your other recipes.

Thanks Bear, I hadn't seen this until this morn. Jeff had it featured at the top of the forum page after checking a link from him in my email. I'm going to try them because I know they will be great :-) just like all your other recipes.

You will love them!!
They're very easy to make, too!!

Bear

Well I got the batch done for this year. I did throw some Cocoa Pebbles in about half of it thanks to JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07 idea (thanks).

Attachments

• 17B58522-C34B-4563-AFE7-DA2166510EEE.jpeg
    17B58522-C34B-4563-AFE7-DA2166510EEE.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Bearcarver
Well I got the batch done for this year. I did throw some Cocoa Pebbles in about half of it thanks to JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07 idea (thanks).
Is this all from the basic recipe Bearcarver Bearcarver posted? Just wondering how many it will make with just the basic recipe. Thinking this will go over well for the family Christmas. And I'm thinking Rice Crispies might be good in them too.

Jim

Is this all from the basic recipe Bearcarver Bearcarver posted? Just wondering how many it will make with just the basic recipe. Thinking this will go over well for the family Christmas. And I'm thinking Rice Crispies might be good in them too.

Jim
The bags I bought were 16oz wafers, so I used a jar and a half of PB (24oz)

Reactions: JLeonard
The bags I bought were 16oz wafers, so I used a jar and a half of PB (24oz)

On that Aproxy count;
If you go to my original thread
Using the same amounts of chocolates, and making them the same size as we did, you should be able to get about 80 pieces, give or take about a dozen. That's with the paper cups we used.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky