Hola folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Centinel

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
South Carolina
Been lurking this site for going on two years now, figured it was time to actually get involved and give back since I've learned so much.

Originally from North Alabama (yes, I do indeed have a family white sauce recipe...) and currently live in South Carolina. Lived all over the world, and finally settled back down here in the south. Been smoking since my dad first taught me the basics on a beat up old UDS when I was a kid.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the regulars who have given great advice to up my game and move beyond what my dad taught me.

Edit: Just realized this should have gone in the Roll Call forum. Mods, feel free to correct my rookie mistake and move this post. :)

Welcome to the site, glad you joined.

Chris

Oh I see... you went from Alabama white to Carolina Gold! :cool:
I don't know what BBQ sauce represents Oregon, but welcome from there also!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky