Hobart Slicer 2712 Base Paint

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wvdiesel

Original poster
Feb 22, 2021
Hi,
I'm in the process of tearing down a Hobart 2712 slicer. I realize now that I need to repaint t he base of the machine which is a blue-ish Grey.

The Hobart part number for 12oz can is TL-052410-0004. The only problem is the price which is right at $80. From my understanding this paint is not food grade.

Just wondering if someone else may have painted their slicer and if so were you able to match the color with another brand of spray paint. The closest color number that I found was RAL 5008, but that could be off.

If you are trying to color match perhaps take a a color sample to a paint store, like Sherwin Williams or similar. Have done this many times on shop machinery with good results. Just will not be a spray can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky