Hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alan Maples

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
My name is Alan and I'm new here. I just purchased a Weber 22 inch premium kettle grill which I'll mostly use for indirect heat smoking and I also have an Aussie Walkabout for direct heat grilling. I put that Weber together this afternoon, so if you heard some loud cussin' coming from Northport, Alabama, that was me. 😆

Attachments

• IMG_20220324_160424591_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220324_160424591_HDR.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 10
  • FB_IMG_1648172120343.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648172120343.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 13
My name is Alan and I'm new here. I just purchased a Weber 22 inch premium kettle grill which I'll mostly use for indirect heat smoking and I also have an Aussie Walkabout for direct heat grilling. I put that Weber together this afternoon, so if you heard some loud cussin' coming from Northport, Alabama, that was me. 😆

Reactions: Timothy Rhind
That Weber that I posted the picture of is the wrong one. That's my cousin Ron's Weber. Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_173256136.jpg
    IMG_20220327_173256136.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 14
Welcome, very nice. Looking for a drum for myself as products like yours are ridiculously expensive over here in Thailand. For smoking I am going to try using lychee wood as the standards are not available in suitable quantities. Happy smoking!

Welcome from Virginia! Can’t go wrong with a Kettle! They make the best chicken! There’s a lot to learn here from some really amazing people. Looking forward to your posts!

Reactions: Timothy Rhind
Thanks y'all. I'm no stranger to smoking meat, but I know I'm going to learn more from this forum.

Welcome from NY, I just got my first kettle a couple weeks ago and love it. Very helpful people on here that can steer you in the right direction.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky