Hi from the EU

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wildvenison

Original poster
Sep 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I say hello for you all, I'm very glad I found this forum so I can learn good tips from here.
I live in the EU and I'm a passionate hunter, butcher, farmer... love creating new things using wild deer, boar etc.
Hope I can share some of my experiences with you all as well.

Welcome home, this is a great site to share and learn new methods. They host pictures here so it's simple to add them. Looking forward to your adventures :emoji_thumbsup:

Welcome home, this is a great site to share and learn new methods. They host pictures here so it's simple to add them. Looking forward to your adventures :emoji_thumbsup:
Hello from Nova Scotia,
Glad you found this place. Great place to show and tell.

David
Welcome from Western Pa., glad to have you!
Welcome from central PA. I look forward to seeing your post.

Thanks for the warm welcome! 😊

Welcome wild, it's good to have you here. Just remember, we like pictures. Without them, it didn't happen...:emoji_grinning:

Anyway, I'm sure that there's much that you can teach us and with so much talent, knowledge, and experience on this forum, you might even learn a thing or two...:emoji_wink: Just don't be shy about asking questions and there is a "SEARCH" feature that can also help you if need be...

Greetings from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and hopefully pics of your corner of the world.
Jim

Greetings from Mississippi! Look forward to your post and hopefully pics of your corner of the world.
Jim
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! RAY
Welcome to the Forum Wild from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country.🍻
John
Welcome from NY!
Welcome to SMF from SE Ga!
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing EU style!
Thanks again! 😊 will do my best to share photos here 😉

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky