Hi from NJ!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

302bap

Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
Central NJ
Hi I'm Gabrielle...im a gardener in NJ. i do a lot of cooking/canning/sausage making just started hunting and fishing. I'm moving to GA so I think i can expand my food prep into smoking and curing, found this site while researching curing ham.

G

Hi Gabrielle! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy to have you here! You have come to the right place! All the things you just mentioned are all covered here and lot's of good people who love the same things!

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

Hello  Gabrielle and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you joined in 

Welcome to the SMF Family...Wow! You are the third person from Central NJ to join this week...Do we have an ad in the Courier or Star Ledger?
biggrin.gif
 I grew up in Piscataway and get back every chance I get. Where are you at?...JJ

Welcome to the SMF Family...Wow! You are the third person from Central NJ to join this week...Do we have an ad in the Courier or Star Ledger?
biggrin.gif
 I grew up in Piscataway and get back every chance I get. Where are you at?...JJ
Yeah right after me.  I said the same thing.  I don't read papers so that's out.  LOL.

Welcome Gabrielle!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky