Hi From Naples Fl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
Been a member here since 2015 and never posted. I'm usually on a different bbq forum. I'm a Kamado fan. I have a couple of them. I'm always looking for new ideas, recipes and a little BS on occasion. I've lived in Naples Fl for the last 40 years. I'm also into cars, do a bit of fishing and like to party in Key West.
Babybacks Dukes Mayo rub, .jpg
Cuban bomb.jpg
Kentucky Bourbon Shish Kabob.jpg

Last edited:
Naples Florida. Nice town. I've got a few stories. What is that bacon wrapped thing? And a shish kebob on a cable? Never seen that! What other bbq forum were you on? Welcome!

Looks nice. Welcome to SMF. Glad you decided to chime in.

Hey Bearcarver I have used some of your stuff for a long time.
Hope you're feeling better.
fltsfshr

Reactions: Bearcarver
Welcome from Nova Scotia

I also was wondering what you have there that is wrapped in Bacon.
They all look good :)

David
That's a Cuban Bacon Bomb (no salami) Key West style

Attachments

• Homemade Cuban Bacon Bomb.jpg
    Homemade Cuban Bacon Bomb.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome fltsfshr fltsfshr from a couple hours North of ya (Palmetto) ...

Maybe you might be interested in joining a bunch of us from the forums here... We have a gathering every year in Nov/Dec. in Sebring ...

Here's the thread for it ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky