Hi everyone.... been buisy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
south river,
Hi everyone , sorry i haven`t been here for a while !! work is picking up and my days get longer ..... every saturday i try to get boat in water for fishing , and the yard work & house chores are keeping me running wild !!!
I have been smoking and think of all of u all the time....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

My one buddy & fishing partner came over 2- wks ago & suggest we try cajun shrimp in the smoker !!! well i gotta tell u it was awesome, here it goes ...... 1 ponud of jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined, was & pat dry . spread out over large cutting board , sprinkle cajun creole seasoning all over , ( coat both sides well) now its time for the smoker .... o b-4 i foget ,, I used my jerkey screen rack , they will not fall thru, you can use skewer`s ??? 225* with smoke what ever you`r prefernce is ?? we left them in for bout 1-hr ... came out great !!! a little well done but a little dipping sauce goes great with it !!!.... try 45 mins. ok have fun & see you all later......
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Glad you came by to visit M~S. 1 lb doesn't hardly seem to be enough for something so tastey ... sounds great though, thanks for sharing.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky