• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi everyone.... been buisy

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 1, 2007
Hi everyone , sorry i haven`t been here for a while !! work is picking up and my days get longer ..... every saturday i try to get boat in water for fishing , and the yard work & house chores are keeping me running wild !!!
I have been smoking and think of all of u all the time....

My one buddy & fishing partner came over 2- wks ago & suggest we try cajun shrimp in the smoker !!! well i gotta tell u it was awesome, here it goes ...... 1 ponud of jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined, was & pat dry . spread out over large cutting board , sprinkle cajun creole seasoning all over , ( coat both sides well) now its time for the smoker .... o b-4 i foget ,, I used my jerkey screen rack , they will not fall thru, you can use skewer`s ??? 225* with smoke what ever you`r prefernce is ?? we left them in for bout 1-hr ... came out great !!! a little well done but a little dipping sauce goes great with it !!!.... try 45 mins. ok have fun & see you all later......

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Glad you came by to visit M~S. 1 lb doesn't hardly seem to be enough for something so tastey ... sounds great though, thanks for sharing.

Keep Smokin

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
i have to agree with you.... never enough shrimps..lol

sounds like a new adventure for the smoker

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
There was a few posts awhile back with shrimp stuffed in ABTs too I think.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.