Hey Y'all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Pit Caddy

Original poster
Sep 8, 2019
Chasing the rabbit down the rabbit hole with my PIT BOSS 820 Pro I have had it since Memorial day and so far have smoked anything I can get my Chubby PAWS On and Loving It, I fire it up at odd hours of the night because it's to Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammm!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot here in Sin City to cook during the day and the fly's aren't around at night. So far I've added a Thermo Works 4 channel temp controller to the mix to help me keep a eye on my individual grate temps

Reactions: kruizer
Welcome from Snake River country in SE Idaho. I have a Pit Boss also and I use it more than anything else. Wish I had bought one years ago. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the site, glad to have you join the fun.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky