HEY !!!! One more tip of the day....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ouch! Getting older and falling not good combination. I was tyring to fish Lake Texoma bank the other day and figured out crawling around those rocks not a good idea anymore.

Reactions: daveomak
Ah geez, that had to hurt Dave. Lucky you were able to reach out and get the help you needed to get patched up, here's wishing you a full and speedy recovery. RAY

That sucks!

I've had a few "accidents" myself resulting in several bad things.

Hang in there,take it easy and strengthen up the other arm with plenty of 12oz curls!

• Haha
Sounds like rough day my friend! Hope you heal up fast and well. Take care Dave. We need you around a while.

Damn Dave!!
You aren't supposed to do that kind of Stuff any more!!!
You're 72. We gotta be much more careful that when we were young!!
Take care of it, Buddy!!

Bear

So sorry to hear about that Dave, I hope your recovery is speedy. I am a very new and young member but I wanted to let you know that your knowledge on this forum has helped me greatly over the past few months getting a plan together for a smoker build I am doing. I would love to talk with you about it after you heal up. Rest up and be careful.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky