Hey Kids...What do you think of the Brinkman Pitmaster Delux

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi All,
The other mod to make to your Pitmaster Deluxe besides making the baffle and extending the chimney is to relocate the thermometer so it is at the cooking grate level. I have found that the temp difference is quite a bit.
Steve

I also have the Pitmaster Deluxe but I am not getting these mods that have to be done. I just can not picture it right. Does anyone have a picture of these mods done to one? I just can not figure them out.

Thanks for any help

Veener,
I will get some pics of the mod... I will try and get the baffle mod done before this weekend. I am doing 8 chickens. The last batch I did, the side of the chicken that was closest to the firebox was darker then I would have liked it.......

Snowman

Thanks, but I had someone all ready PM me the mods. I did two of them just did not moved the temp. I have to say it is a lot better. My cook times have gone down a lot. What is nice is that I can put things closer to to the firebox to cook a little faster if needed but it will no longer char the meat or dry it out like it did before.

I have the Pitmaster Deluxe and I absolutly love it.

My temp gauge is already in a good place, is it different on the newer ones?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky