Hey Jake! It's Monday In South Louisiana!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
You know what that means...
IMG_20220808_182613.jpg

Almost made that over the weekend but settled for bean soup from white beans and hocks. Now I'm wishing I went the other way. Oh well, maybe next weekend.
Yours looks great !!

Looks absolutely delicious, I couldn't eat it without the beano, or I would definitely lose friends. I definitely want to learn to make the hot Cajun sausage, but will have to wait till summer is over.

Looks absolutely delicious, I couldn't eat it without the beano, or I would definitely lose friends. I definitely want to learn to make the hot Cajun sausage, but will have to wait till summer is over.
I have posted this before...but here is a great basic Cajun Smoke sausage recipe. You can kick up the cayenne for a hot variety if you like. (Leave the green onion out for smoke sausages)

Reactions: Nefarious
That looks great and way better than the grilled chicken salad I had!

- Jason
Thanks millerbuilds!

Almost made that over the weekend but settled for bean soup from white beans and hocks. Now I'm wishing I went the other way. Oh well, maybe next weekend.
Yours looks great !!
Thanks mosparky!

Thanks Nefarious!

Looks amazing! Oh man, I could go for a big bowl of that!
Thanks baucjw!

It does look oh so good!!
Thanks tbern! We liked it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky