Hey from Australia

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bbqaroma, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hey all, 

I use lump charcoal to grill on and enjoy the smoky flavor that I get from it. Now I want to learn more about smokers and hope to find out more from those in this forum. 

My main occupation is actually specialized BBQ shop owner so I hope to discover new inventions and techniques so I can introduce in my local market here in Australia.

2. moikel

moikel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard,Im the bloke who was in your shop today talking about this site , AMZNPS & buying pellets. There is a whole world of stuff here that will help you at the shop.

3. alblancher

alblancher Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

Welcome.  Moikel knows his stuff,  if you need a technical adviser for low and slow he's the one to speak to!

4. scrappynadds

scrappynadds Smoking Fanatic

you found the right site...Welcome and good luck

5. scrappynadds

6. scrappynadds

7. scrappynadds

welcome ......you will find what your looking for here ..

8. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF glad you are here with us....

9. Hello and welcome to SMF!

10. Welcome to SMF...The land of those who smoke and be happy...[​IMG]

11. jno51

jno51 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to the Camp Fire. You are at the right place for all your smoking needs, to better your store, and you customers better hang on. This is a GREAT FORUM and GREAT PEOPLE to boot. Good luck on all your new somking. "UP IN SMOKE" form Texas.

12. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hello and [​IMG]to SMF 

13. Thanks for the tip Moikel!

Hopefully I can become a local hub in Sydney to help others learn how to smoke. Always looking for interesting things like that AMZNPS you told me - how simple is that to use!

Hope to soon start posting to this forum - great welcome from all as wel!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  14. moikel

Coming past you tomorrow I  will drop you in some chilli that I  smoked over the mesquite chips I  bought. The AMZPS is the business mate,fair dinkum the business. Ideal thing for you to have in your shop.

15. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

:welcome1:

16. [​IMG]  aboard!

Pete

17. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]  to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. I suggest you take  the 5 day e-course on smoking its chuck full of great info. Smoking  5-Day e-Course  

18. Thanks for the smoked chilli's you dropped off the other day...  I shared some with a few friends who where not shy once they smelt them!

It was like passing candy around with grown men grabbing more than one chilli for themselves! 

19. Thanks for the smoked chilli's you dropped off the other day...  I shared some with a few friends who where not shy once they smelt them!

It was like passing candy around with grown men grabbing more than one chilli for themselves! 

20. moikel

Got plenty mate let me know if you want some more. They make a great diavola pollo /quail rub.