Hey, bout time I said Hi!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duckfever

Original poster
Hey everyone, found this site a while ago, and have really enjoying reading the forum posts.  Figured it was about time I introduced myself!  I am from just outside of Edmonton, Alberta in the frozen Great White North!  Cold and miserable here now, but hasn't stopped me from smokin'!  Thank God spring is just around the corner!  Lots of great info on here.  I have been focusing on jerky the last couple of years, but am planning on building a smoker this spring and starting in on pepperoni and sausage.  I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions!

Nice to meet ya, in advance!

Welcome

I visited up that way a couple of years ago and got talking to one of the locals while they replaced a tire on my car.  I made the dumb comment " bet it gets pretty cold up here"  his response was   Yea, but we have a couple of months where the snowmobiling isn't so good.

Welcome, eh

Al

Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join in. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

welcome1.gif

Glad you hopped on board, you're going to like it here.

Welcome Duckfever, glad to have ya
yahoo.gif
You'll like it here and we could poissibly get some good input from you.
drool.gif

Have fun b stay warm and send Q-view. We'renosey and like to see your stuff
police2.gif

Have fun and remember to,

Well hello Canada,and welcome to the SMF. I hope you continue to enjoy all the great reading material available to you, thanks to our friendly members. It's all good my friend.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!  Hopefully I can become a productive member of this forum!  Loved the comment about snowmobiling Al, hilarious!  Although this year I am seriously starting to wonder if the snow is ever going to leave!!!  Worst winter in recent memory.  Last month I shovelled the snow off my roof, was nearly waist deep!  I can show ya a couple of pics of my drive way if you like.  I am very anxious for spring to build a proper good sized smoker!  Volume is my biggest problem right now.  Have found some great ideas on here so far, and will probably have lots of questions once I am able to get going on it!  I will be sure to post pics of my next offering! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky