He's Back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

walking dude

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 5, 2007
Des Moines, IOWA
my boy is in gulfport miss.

he will be there for abit, because of a injury he suffered in iraq......(torn rotator cuff), BUT HE'S BACK IN THE GOOD OL USA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thankx for all of you who prayed for his safe return

MY BOY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great news. I am so happy for you and your family. Tell him thanks for his service for me.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

hot damn steve thats GREAT news,and ya tell him this cowboy say's thank you too.

Thats great DUDE, now thats a reason to have a party, smoked food and all, what time should i be there.

When does he get HOME, the good ole ,cold IOWA!
Hope to meet him

you will dude, you will.........he's a redneck JUST like you.........and you can DARN well be assured, i will be having a smoke fest for him..........fill up this new horz.

no clue yet when he will leave gulfport for home..........

Thanks to you and your Son! Thanks him for me and my family. We know that we are free because of what he and you have had to endure.

You must be one proud Dad! I hope he feels better soon. Fill your fridge!

Steve

Thats great news WD. Hope he can get that shoulder fixed up as good as new soon. My family and I send our thanks to him for his service. Glad he is home safe.

Steve

Deud, that's so awesome! Thank him for me when you talk to him and give those little ones a hug from me too.
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky