Here to learn!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TH-n-PA

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 28, 2022
South Central PA
Hello from PA.
I have grilled (cook meat to temp on propane grill) for several years but have now gained interest in actually putting time and energy into making it a hobby.

Got a pellet smoker last winter and fell in love with the results!
Picked up a BlackStone the other week and same results.
Plan on a ceramic egg in the near future.

I am looking forward to learning from y’all’s (I am from GA) success and fails as I travel the same path behind you.

Cheers!
T

Got a pellet smoker last winter and fell in love with the results!
Picked up a BlackStone the other week
OK ,,, you're supposed to join here first , then be influenced by us to buy those things .

Welcome , you're in the right place . There's a lot here , so pick something you're most interested in and start there .

OK ,,, you're supposed to join here first , then be influenced by us to buy those things .

Welcome , you're in the right place . There's a lot here , so pick something you're most interested in and start there .
HA! 😬

Research is how I found this place and I kept it open in my windows. It seems y'all are the best site on the subject I came across on the web.

Welcome from NY and NEPA. Where in PA are you?

As Chop said if you had the toys before you came here, I can't imagine how many more you will get...lol

• Haha
Reactions: TH-n-PA
Welcome from NY and NEPA. Where in PA are you?

As Chop said if you had the toys before you came here, I can't imagine how many more you will get...lol
I am about 13 miles from Gettysburg.

Never thought I would leave GA but life is funny sometimes....

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky